Victory Camera is Boulder’s only used and vintage camera store. Our business is eclectic and a little funky and we work with a lot of interesting people and equipment. If you enjoy working with people, like vintage culture and dream of American Pickers or Pawn Stars (without the sleaze) then you would probably like working here.
We are a small shop so everyone gets to do a bit of everything, which makes the workday more interesting. Benefits include competitive pay, paid holidays, generous discounts and taking home the occasional vintage oddity. The business is growing and there are opportunities to start rewarding careers.
Please apply in person. We are always taking applications from qualified individuals.
- Personal Assistant / Sales:
- Entry level position, some camera experience is helpful
- Varied responsibilities including sales, reception, maintaining the office and diverse projects
- Work closely with the owner on projects; learn many aspects of retail business
- Non-commissioned sales
- 12:00-4:00 Monday-Friday
- This would be a good job for a parent or student who has free afternoons, an interest in vintage cameras and likes working with people. It is low stress and varied work interacting with many different sorts of people and there are many opportunities to meet interesting people.
- Starting: ASAP